megatron in booty shorts that say “juicy” across the ass
wouldn’t they say “oily”?
megatron in booty shorts that say “juicy” across the ass
wouldn’t they say “oily”?
I WANT EVERY SINGLE FEMALE WHOVIAN TO REBLOG THIS TO SHOW MY MOM THAT DOCTOR WHO IS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS.
C’mon! Let’s show her the power of the female Whovians!!! :D
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NOTES
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
More people reblogged this than there are in my state??
More people reblogged this than there are in my COUNTRY??
when you scroll down the shoes are like a punch line to a joke you didnt even realize was being
Oh My God!
I miss these shoes so much. ;_;
Ah, it’s THE shoes! loved these shoes showing up in A Study in Winning, by JupiterAsh! Great fic and series! I didn’t think I would like the tennis part but wow. Seriously though, love…these…shoes!
Ah, hello, Person Of Immense Politeness. I suspect you’re here to talk about my OTP. Luckily for you, I’m in a good mood, so I’m going to go through this nice and rationally.
- Yes, as a matter of fact, I am aware of that. As it happens, I’m an English literature student, and have not only read all 4 novels and 56 short stories, but studied them in depth. I’m writing a series of essays on them at present, actually.
- Perhaps you’re unaware of other adaptations, so let me inform you that in The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes, Holmes is gay, in Elementary, Watson is a woman, Moriarty is also Irene Adler and the series is set in New York, and in Basil the Great Mouse Detective, the characters are mice. Also, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle cared very little for Sherlock Holmes, and, despite claiming that ‘Holmes is as inhuman as a Babbage’s Calculating Machine, and just about as likely to fall in love’ in 1892, he later wrote a play, and when appealed to by William Gillette, who was to portray Holmes, for permission to alter his character, Doyle replied ‘You may marry him, murder him, or do anything you like to him.' HE DIDN’T CARE ABOUT HIS CHARACTERS BEING ALTERED.
- You are completely avoiding historical social context. In the Victorian era, MEN COULD NOT MARRY MEN AND WOMEN COULD NOT MARRY WOMEN. In fact, the Marriage Equality Bill was only passed in England THIS YEAR. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s close friend, Oscar Wilde, was sentenced to two years of hard labour which so severely damaged his health that he died 3 years later, because of UNPROVEN CLAIMS that he was a sodomite, i.e. homosexual. Do you know what was used against him in court? The Picture of Dorian Gray. HIS NOVEL. Because it contained homoerotic subtext. Doyle wanted to portray Watson as a heart in contrast to Holmes’ head, and as such, he had to be romantic. HETEROROMANCE WAS THE ONLY OPTION IN THE ERA IN WHICH HE WAS WRITING.
- MEN DON’T HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT TO MARRY WOMEN. Wilde himself was gay, and he was married to a woman called Constance Lloyd. In the Victorian era, marriage was nowhere near so much based on love as it is today - it was about money, power, status, convenience, all kinds of things. Now, I do believe that Watson loved Mary Morstan, but this context is important to recognise. Now, onto BBC Sherlock: in the 21st century, far more sexual and romantic orientations are recognised. Bisexual and pansexual men marry women. That doesn’t make them unable to also feel love or attraction for men. In fact, even straight people are capable of finding themselves sexually and/or romantically attracted to a member of the same sex. In any case, to quote Performance in a Leading Role:
'I find the concept of binary sexual identity limiting and improbable. As with all else about human beings, sexual responsiveness exists on a continually changing scale that is affected by a dizzying array of variables, so there’s no point in attempting to predetermine a pointless and ultimately confining label.'
- The writers were influenced by The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes and deliberately establish homoerotic and homoromantic subtext.
- This may come as a surprise to you, but I DON’T WANT MY OTP TO BE CANON. Yes, that’s right. I view Holmes (both in the books and in BBC Sherlock) as aromantic (see the above quote on Babbages Calculating Machines from Doyle), and as an aromantic person, and thus someone who belongs to a severely underrepresented group, I would actually be quite upset if Sherlock were written into a relationship with John or anyone else within the programme, but contrary to popular belief, it is very possible to enjoy fandom as a separate entity from canon. Yes, I enjoy reading fanfiction and looking at fanart in which Sherlock & John are portrayed as a romantic couple, because I am interested in what dynamic that kind of relationship between them would take. THAT DOESN’T MEAN I ACTUALLY WANT IT TO HAPPEN ON-SCREEN. Wow. Big concept, I know. Take a minute.
- Shipping makes me happy. Fandom makes me happy. Sherlock makes me happy. I think it extremely rude of you to come into my ask box under the cowardly guise of anonymity to try to take that happiness away from me (you failed completely, I might add), when it literally affects you in exactly 0 ways.
So, in conclusion:
You are ruining it for the rest of us.
All women who want to be respected for more than their bodies
Sounds like a personal problem
Excuse me but just because I sleep with multiple men doesn’t mean I don’t respect my body! I listen to my body, I feel its desires and its wants, and if I want a man I have him. Get over it and your one dimension views.
In honor of Halloween here are some of my costumes I’ve made!
1: Pirate Wench
2: Renaissance Supergirl, Lady Kara El
3. Black Canary
4. Princess Peach
Sup so I’ve never done this sort of thing before but something NEEDS to be said tattoosruinedit.tumblr.com SICKENS ME The entire point of the blog is to degrade women for having tattoos. In picture order these are what the text says in the pictures because I had to zoom out a lot to get everything in the picture.
Hopefully some poor kid(s) don’t have her picking them up from school. I bet they’d be embarrassed and beat up often. I can already hear it; “you’re mom is a freak. My mom thinks your mom is a biker and we can’t hang out”.
Think before you ink. Shortchanging yourself…
damnnnn. those lovely tits…. RUINED!
damn. this chick looks good in clothes. then she strips down and you think about how dirty, rancid, an used her crotch probably is. any woman who disrespects herself, to take away from her own beauty, probably has issues and and a history of gross boyfriends. more than likely she’ll let you treat her like shit and goes from scumbag to scumbag. i’m usually right about this shit.
Let it be known, there is is absolutely nothing ‘sexy’ about a child drawing on themselves.
I have already reported them to staff and I urge you to do the same. What someone does with their body is none of their concern. I’m all for having an opinion but when you are degrading people and telling them they are trash for having a tattoo you are WAY out of line. Degrading and slut shaming these women just for something they don’t like when it doesn’t even effect them is unacceptable.
I don’t want this negative blog on tumblr and I hope you don’t either.
Really people will reblog a chick wanting a fluffy chicken but wont share a blog that dehumanizes women who get tattoos? Calling them ‘trash’ or ‘used up slut’ for just getting some fucking ink? Really fucking really?
Signal Boosting, please report this blog. TattoosRuinedIt is crazy disgusting and hellishly misogynistic so be warned, but this is some seriously disgusting levels of shit that need to be reported and taken down.
Honestly this just upped my want to get a huge back tattoo by 300%. Just because of how much I hate people like this and want them to stay away from me.
This is bull, Don’t troll a site specifically designed to show off beautiful women and their ink, only to slut shame, name call, degrade, and embarrass them and yourself. You think you are being smart and progressive or edgy, when really you sound like an ignorant d-bag. You don’t like, dont look. Period. PS I am a woman with a great job, a wonderful family, my own house, and tons of friends and I have ink.So here is my message to you: INKED AND PROUD!